Valving revisions are free within 60 days. We strive for perfection; however, we are still human. On rare occasions we may need another go at your suspension. We promise to listen to your feedback and revise the valving at no additional charge. It is very important to us that your experience with N2Dirt Suspension results in 100% satisfaction with our service.
Valving updates are free with a standard service for the life of your suspension. We have a vast network of allied tuners that share information and are continuously testing our best settings. If we discover an improvement, we will install our latest settings for past customers that have purchased a standard suspension service. Additional part charges may apply in some situations.
- The customer accepts all responsibility for the safe operation of his or her motorcycle
- Modifications to the suspension can alter the motorcycle’s ride behavior
- Suspension adjustments should be made gradually and within the recommended range specified by N2Dirt Suspension. Please see the “Setup Tips” page on our website
- We strongly recommend that our customers ride slowly and cautiously after a suspension service and/or adjustments are made
- N2Dirt Suspension is not liable for any injuries or property damage that occur while riding
- Please use common sense. Do not ride a motorcycle that feels unsafe or unpredictable